Memphis :: Atlanta Kentucky Derby Inspired Baby Shower and Bridal Showers



Today is Derby Day!!!! I've never been to the Kentucky Derby but just love all the fabulosity that goes with it! If you have not noticed yet, A Posh Party's decor style is very refined, classy, and edited. I love the flash and glam, but with a very sophisticated taste. I also am a true G.R.I.T.S (girl raised in the south) and I feel like the Kentucky Derby represents all of that! The fashion and the sport are just over the top beautiful!

Secretly, a Kentucky Derby themed bridal or baby shower has always been my party theme crush! It's like my brass ring. It would be an absolute dream to decorate a Kentucky Derby themed baby shower or bridal shower! Southern ladies in big hats and white gloves would be everything!!!

If you are looking to host a baby or bridal shower with a Kentucky Derby theme, just know A Posh Party will be you BFF!! Do enjoy the inspiration on my Pinterest board that I've pulled together and let us know how we can make this theme happen for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips