Atlanta :: Memphis Baby and Bridal Showers Lilly Pulitzer Inspiration



Today the internet and stylish Southern girls were a buzz about the Lilly Pulitzer for Target launch. Every so often target will collaborate with a high end designer to carry a limited edition collection for considerably cheaper than what you would pay for the designer merchandise. Pretty much every collaboration has been a success and sold out in minutes. The Lilly for Target collection was no different. It was HUGELY successful!

I really didn't make any attempts to try to score any of the wears because I really can not do crowds and I don't take disappointment very well! 

So in honor for all of us who didn't score any of the cute dresses, I say don't throw a pity party and throw a pretty party instead (see what I did there). Seriously, I really do LOVE Lilly Pulitzer and have been dreaming of all the pretty colors and florals that can be incorporated into a baby or bridal shower! I've gathered some of my favorite ideas into a Pinterest board just for the occasion. I hope you enjoy. Of course A Posh Party would totes love to make this type of party happen just for you and your guests. This would also make the perfect girls day out brunch or a bridesmaids luncheon.

        

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips