Atlanta :: Memphis Baby Showers: Jungle Safari



I was very fortunate to design and style my first baby shower in Atlanta, Georgia. I was even more honored that it was for my boss! I think that any time you celebrate you should do it big! The baby shower took place during our quarterly staff meeting. Since it was a meeting I can not do tall centerpieces and a whole lot of details which are signature for Posh. However, this was absolutely perfect for an office staff meeting. Creative but very mature and classy. Considering it was a meeting, we really did have a great time and I received so many compliments from my co-workers about how much fun they had!


































Check out more pictures on our Pinterest and Facebook Pages. A Posh Party by Latasha would love to plan, style, or decorate your upcoming baby shower in Atlanta, GA, Memphis, TN or surrounding areas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips